About the Vibrant Yogini Zen Lifestyle
Vibrant Yogini aims to encourage others to live a more happy, fulfilled and ‘zen’ lifestyle. While also helping to spread as much positivity, motivation and mindfulness around the world as possible.
Learn how to create a zen lifestyle where-ever you are.
“We don’t need more money, we don’t need greater success or fame, we don’t need the perfect body or even the perfect mate – right now, at this very moment, we have a mind, which is all the basic equipment we need to achieve complete happiness.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
Zen Lifestyle Offline Services by Vibrant Yogini
- Swedish Oil Full Body Massage, including Facial.
- Trained in Hatha Yoga in Rishikesh, Northern India. Vibrant Yogini teaches Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga.
- Traditional Thai Massage, Northern Thailand style in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Tok Sen, a 5000 year old therapy from Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Reiki Healing.
What you can expect from Vibrant Yogini Online
- Informative and well-researched articles regarding:
- First of all, yoga how-to guides and tips.
- In addition, current news and trends related to living a zen lifestyle, yoga and mindfulness.
- Also, beginner’s guides to crystal healing, meditation techniques, yoga, reiki practice, living a zen lifestyle and self-improvement.
- Furthermore, mindful travel destination recommendations.
- Finally, reviews for yoga and wellness retreats.
The Zen Lifestyle Story of Vibrant Yogini
Before Vibrant Yogini was launched, there were two key traits of the creator:
- Firstly, being naturally positive-minded.
- Secondly, having a passion for health and wellness.
June 2 2014
Luxury InteriorsShareTwo years of looking after the beautiful and exotic interior furnishings onboard private luxury yachts based in the Pacific Ocean, Mediterranean, and Asia.
February 8 2016
Yoga Teacher TrainingShare200 hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, the Foothills of the Himalayan mountains, North India. Introduced to spiritual energy, yoga philosophy, and meditation.
March 1 2016
Cotswolds, EnglandShareTrained in Swedish full body oil massage, including facial massage, accredited by ITEC.
March 14 2016
Thai Holistic TherapiesShareThree months learning Tok-Sen therapy, Thai foot massage with stick, and basic Thai massage. Continued yoga practice and teaching.
June 12 2016
Luxury YachtingShareJoined a luxury private motor yacht in Hong Kong as a crew member. For 18 months I was responsible for looking after the housekeeping, decoration and layout of the luxury interior furnishings, as well as providing holistic massage and yoga to guests.
February 12 2018
Asian Zen InfluenceShareIn-between working on the luxury yacht, Vibrant Yogini spent four months in Bali, Komodo, Melbourne, Vietnam and Cambodia. It was here where the spark for zen wellness and lifestyle started, inspired by the furnishings and interior design of luxury Asian hotels and retreats.
Donate to Vibrant Yogini
In order to keep the articles and content that Vibrant Yogini shares, free, donations are gratefully accepted. If you enjoy using the online content and would love to see more, please support Vibrant Yogini by donating using the button below:
Connect with Vibrant Yogini
Follow Vibrant Yogini on the following social media channels:
Additionally, to be kept up-to-date with:
- the latest yoga, wellness and mindful travel news,
- free access to tips and guides,
- exclusive free access to downloads,
- AND promotional offers sent to your inbox.
Then sign up to Vibrant Yogini below:
If you have any feedback then please feel free to leave a comment below. Or alternatively, if you would like to book an appointment or ask a question, you are more than welcome to send an email to the following address:
Please navigate to the Eco page to learn more about my personal values and how I take responsibility to help preserve the beauty of our natural planet. Especially relevant, visit the charity page to discover how Vibrant Yogini fundraises for charity.
Most of all, wishing you a wonderful life full of zen and happiness.
P.S. “The very heart of yoga practice is ‘abyhasa’ – steady effort in the direction you want to go.”