Small Group Yoga Classes
Read The Latest Google Reviews From My Yoga Students…
- I always look forward to Samantha’s classes. Her passion for yoga and all that it can do for the health of the mind, body and soul is infectious.
I leave feeling balanced and relaxed every time – thank you x
- Beginner to Yoga and had no idea of whom to go to! Felt drawn to Vibrant Yogini and thought I would give it a try!
On my 4th week and love it, so relaxed, small group and Sam is delightful.
Hoping to start one to one lessons to add to my group class. Highly recommend and look forward to my development!
- Samantha is a wonderful tutor. Her classes are easy to follow and all in a calm and relaxed environment.
Having just started I’m surprised how quickly I’ve noticed the positive results in such a short space of time. I couldn’t be more happy with Samantha and her classes.
- Absolutely love Samantha’s Yoga sessions!
So calming and although I’m a beginner, I never feel like one as Samantha gives clear precise instructions to help me get the most out of each stretch and movement.
I can thoroughly recommend the sessions, I feel fantastic after each one.
- I am new to yoga in my seventies and was very worried I would not cope, but Samantha is brilliant, encouraging and letting me rest when I need to.
I am enjoying myself and am sure it is good for me, thank you Samantha!
- I’m a complete beginner to yoga so I was a little apprehensive but I needn’t have been.. Samantha is a fabulous teacher. She explains everything so well and I can already feel the benefits after 4 or 5 classes.
It’s my favourite hour of the week. So calming and I feel fabulous afterwards. I highly recommend Samantha’s class.
- I have recently started yoga classes and really enjoy the relaxing and calming nature of the class.
Samantha is very encouraging and supportive throughout. She takes things step by step and you really feel you are making progress. Highly recommended!
- Samantha’s beginners yoga class has been consistent, informative and a pleasure to attend. After previous experiences of other classes this just ticked all the boxes for me. Samantha ensures/reminds you of the moves to achieve more flexibility even after a few weeks. She is encouraging and positive with individual attention if required. I would fully recommend.
- I love Samantha’s classes.
She creates a calm and positive environment, catering for mixed abilities.
I have arthritis but can always participate!!
- Whilst living in Winchcombe for a few months I sought out yoga sessions and found Samantha’s classes. I attended of both ‘Beginners’ and ‘Core classes’. Both had different positive outcomes. My observation from the experience of these classes is Samantha is a very professional, passionate, good humoured and talented teacher. Attentive, helpful with the breathing and position technique plus an explanation of the benefit of the move. Samantha’s classes also provide a sense of calmness. I would recommend anyone looking to try yoga for the first time, a novice, or even someone experienced to take Samantha’s classes – enjoy!
- I really do love coming to Samantha’s yoga classes on a Tuesday. She has a really good way of explaining the different poses and what they are good for. Not only has my flexibility improved lots since starting the yoga classes but also it very good for my mind. I always leaving the class feeling very relaxed, calm, stretched out and centred. I can also feel how my body is getting stronger after every class. I can absolutely recommend Samantha’s class to anyone thinking aout starting yoga.
- As a builder for nearly 40 years my body has taken its fair share of stress, making it difficult for me to bend and twist. I was advised to try a yoga class by my GP and signed up to classes run by Samantha. After my initial nervousness I was relieved to find other men in the class and that Samantha is a very friendly, positive and encouraging teacher. Yoga has been the perfect exercise for me and Samantha has been the perfect teacher. If anyone is thinking about trying yoga I would definitely recommend Samantha. I now look forward to her classes and come away feeling fitter, calmer and happy.
- As a new starter to yoga I was concerned with my lack of flexibility and just how difficult the classes would be. I was immediately put at ease and was surprised at how quickly both my balance and my poses improved.
Samantha is encouraging, positive and very professional. I thoroughly recommend Samantha as a yoga teacher.
- I have been delighted with my progress since starting the classes. Samantha is massively attentive and helps everybody individually to meet their yoga goals. This is an absolutely fantastic class not to be missed I highly recommend.
- I love to do yoga with Samantha, she is so good!
She is very careful with the postures, she wants us to do it the right way but is challenging us all the time.
Her classes are not boring and we always leave feeling so good!
- Loving these classes.
Look forward to learning new moves each week.
Samantha is a great teacher and doesn’t make me feel under pressure like previous yoga classes i have been to.
- I am completely new to yoga so plunged to start classes with Samantha a couple of months ago …. and I’m so glad I did!
Samantha is approachable, welcoming and highly skilled at what she does. A fantastic beginners class in Dumbleton!
- As a business owner short of time I wasn’t sure Yoga would fit my lifestyle/even have time to partake in the sessions.
However, I gave it a go after a friend suggested VibrantYogini and since then have started 2 sessions a week with Samantha and couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
It’s hands down improved my focus, mindset and positivity, thanks Samantha! 🙂
SMALL GROUP YOGA CLASSES
I specialise in private yoga tuition as I believe a more focused and personalised teaching approach helps students get the most out of their practice. However I also offer a limited number of weekly group yoga classes.
1 group class
6 consecutive class pass
12 consecutive class pass
Limited availability (I only teach small group classes of 8 students maximum to keep teaching attentive). If you would like to be added to the group class waiting list for the next term, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply wear comfortable and breathable gym clothing and bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated (both organic lemon water and cool green tea made from Asian leaves are provided at the studio).
Don’t forget to read through the terms and conditions.
GROUP YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE
- Yoga for Beginners & Improvers – Timetable TBC
Suitable for complete beginner’s to yoga, as well as the seasoned practitioner. With a focus on positive energy, breathing fully, and body alignment, we will warm up the joints and muscles, followed by a gentle flow between postures to build your strength, flexibility and balance.
- Prenatal Yoga – Timetable TBC
A focus on safely strengthening and toning the pelvic floor, core and lower back muscles to prepare the body for a growing bump and child birth.
COTSWOLDS RETREAT STUDIO LOCATION:
Contact Samantha for exact private studio details after booking.