Last updated: February 2018
Vibrant Yogini’s Returns Policy
Vibrant Yogini wants you to be delighted with your new purchase. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your item and would like to return it, we’re here to help.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from the Vibrant Yogini online store:
- Standard customers have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date it was received.
- Subscribed customers have 60 calendar days to return an item from the it was received.
- All customers can choose between a full cash refund or store credit.
- The original receipt, proof of purchase or packing slip is required for all returns.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Returns of sale items purchased online will be issued with a store credit.
- Once we have received your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- Once your return has been approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) or issue a store credit gift code.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies, or if you choose store credit you will be able to use this straight away.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Original shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- In the event that the package is not received or lost in transit, Vibrant Yogini is not responsible for the package if there is no tracking confirmation provided.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on Vibrant Yogini Online Shop. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
Customs/Import Taxes for International Customers:
All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. Vibrant Yogini will declare full $ value paid on international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it. Unfortunately Vibrant Yogini can not put a lower value on the parcel.
Below is an approximate list of thresholds where taxes and import duties will occur in your region. Please note the rates are an approximate indication only and should be used as a guide. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
Tax & Duty will be charged if purchase exceeds $745.00 US approx.
- UNITED STATES
Tax & Duty will be charged if purchase exceeds $150.00 US approx.
Tax & Duty will be charged if purchase exceeds $0.00 US (All imports will be charged TAX & DUTIES)
- UK & EUROPE
Tax will be charged if purchase exceeds $0.00 US (All imports will be charged VAT) and duty will be charged if purchase exceeds $150AU approx.
Tax & Duty will be charged if purchase exceeds $60.00 US approx.
Duty will be charged if purchase exceeds $60.00 US approx.
If you are unsure what duties and taxes you may be charged, you can use this estimator to get an idea CLICK HERE.
Contact Vibrant Yogini
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, feel free to contact us. Or alternatively you can send an email to the address below: